Need to replace your damaged or lost ISPA-issued boating card (PCOC)? Along with your purchase, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date of Birth
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card Number
- If the PCOC is lost or destroyed, the individual can request a replacement from the accredited course provider that issued the card. Course providers charge a fee for this service. If the course provider is unknown or no longer exists, the person should contact the Transport Canada Boating Safety Infoline at 1-800-267-6687 or email: email@example.com. The agent will check the individual’s name against a national database of PCOC holders and then provide instructions on how to get a new card.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the replacement card to be produced.
- Once we receive the confirmation/acknowledgment from the ISPA Central Card Processing Center (within 1 – 2 business days), we will email you the proof of purchase confirmation, which you can print out and keep with you in case you are stopped until your replacement card arrives.
- For security reasons, due to the circulation of counterfeit ISPA-issued cards, all ISPA-issued cards will be mailed using the Canada Post Expedited Parcel OR Xpresspost service.
- All transactions through our shop will be processed in US dollars.