Refunds on Physical Merchandise and Goods
If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone-based requests will not be accommodated.
- No cash refunds.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a restocking charge in addition to return shipping charges.
- Our warehouse will not accept returns without a valid return authorization number (RA#).
- Defective merchandise must be returned to us with a note indicating the location of the defect.
- Discontinued styles or merchandise over 30 days old cannot be returned.
- Please include a copy of the invoice to ensure proper credit in a timely manner.
Refunds on Virtual Products and Services, Online Courses and Exams
There will be no refund if the product or service is downloadable or usable online in real-time and our records show that the product or service has been downloaded or used through our system. Where ISPA offers a non-tangible irrevocable service we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished.
Request for all refunds must be made via e-mail to email@example.com or using the appropriate link or option on our website. A request for refund acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days of receipt of the refund request. Any refund due will be processed within 10 working days, subject to this Refund Policy.
Note that circumstances may necessitate substitution, alteration or cancellation of our products and services. ISPA reserves the right to alter, modify, substitute or cancel the advertised products or services. In such a situation the purchaser will have the right to seek a full refund, provided the product or services have not been utilized as per this refund policy.
As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this refund policy upon purchasing any product or service on our website. However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to our products or services. Therefore, we do honour requests for a refund where the following reasons apply:
- Non-delivery of the product or service: such as, for example, due to some technical issues you do not receive or are unable to access a product or service from us;
- Irreparable defects or grave difficulties with the product or service: although all the products and services are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur;
- Product or services not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case-by-case basis with ISPA, reserving full discretion to make the determination of whether a refund is appropriate.